Cover up when seeing the sights in Rome
Ushers at the entrance of St. Peter's and Vatican Museums will bar entry to people with bare knees or bare shoulders. Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Aug 25, 11 at 09:34 AM
Hi Autodidact - thanks for catching this. It's corrected above.
Have St Peter's and the Vatican moved to Venice?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $104 & up -- San Francisco Hotel incl. Breakfast, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $1099 -- Mediterranean: 14-Nt. Princess Cruise w/$300 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $1461* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
- $799 -- Balcony on World's Largest Ship w/$500 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet
* Some taxes, fees additional