Cover up when seeing the sights in Rome
Ushers at the entrance of St. Peter's and Vatican Museums will bar entry to people with bare knees or bare shoulders. Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Aug 25, 11 at 09:34 AM
Hi Autodidact - thanks for catching this. It's corrected above.
Have St Peter's and the Vatican moved to Venice?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $119-$160 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
- $579 & up -- Punta Cana: 4-Star, All-Inclusive Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1823 & up -- Rome: Cooking Vacation incl. Air & ToursGreat Value Vacations
- $10.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1942 & up -- Spain: 4-City, Self-Drive Tour w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional