Cover up when seeing the sights in Rome
Ushers at the entrance of St. Peter's and Vatican Museums will bar entry to people with bare knees or bare shoulders. Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Aug 25, 11 at 09:34 AM
Hi Autodidact - thanks for catching this. It's corrected above.
Have St Peter's and the Vatican moved to Venice?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- $80 & up -- Houston Hotel Sale incl. Westins, 60% OffStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $199 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Nashville Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Nashville Downtown
- $1499 & up -- Ecuador: 6-Night Trip w/Air, Tours and MealsFriendly Planet Travel
- $469 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star Beach Suite Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $116 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 55% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $203 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square
* Some taxes, fees additional