Cover up when seeing the sights in Rome
Ushers at the entrance of St. Peter's and Vatican Museums will bar entry to people with bare knees or bare shoulders. Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Aug 25, 11 at 09:34 AM
Hi Autodidact - thanks for catching this. It's corrected above.
Have St Peter's and the Vatican moved to Venice?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $159 -- Savannah: Riverfront Hotel w/Bottle of Wine, 50% OffCotton Sail Hotel
- $1379 & up -- Jamaica: Weeklong All-Inclusive Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $99 -- SoCal: Hotel near Disney w/Breakfast, incl. WeekendsHotel Fullerton
- $99 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through SpringVisit Arizona
- $3225 -- Cuba: Luxury Guided Vacation incl. Hotel & ToursCuba Explorations
- $89 -- Orlando Hotel w/Breakfast and Upgrade, 50% OffBest Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
* Some taxes, fees additional