Cover up when seeing the sights in Rome
Ushers at the entrance of St. Peter's and Vatican Museums will bar entry to people with bare knees or bare shoulders. Rome Travel Guide.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Aug 25, 11 at 09:34 AM
Hi Autodidact - thanks for catching this. It's corrected above.
Have St Peter's and the Vatican moved to Venice?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $329 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $589 & up -- Cabo: Riu Tropical Getaway w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $639 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $959 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $198 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional