Shop up a storm in Paris and save!
If you plan on spending more than €175 in one store, bring your passport to get the détaxe forms for your Value Added Tax rebate. Paris Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $3199 & up -- China: 5-Star, 20-Night Tour w/Cruise & AirSinorama Holidays
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
* Some taxes, fees additional