Know the best place to enjoy your brewskis in Munich's Englischer Garten
Germany's Chinese Tower beer garden is world famous, but the park has prettier places for sipping a beer: the Aumeister, for example, along the northern perimeter. The Aumeister's restaurant is in an early-19th-century hunting lodge. Englischer Garten review.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $1378* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $249-$269 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $218 & up -- Oahu: 4-Star North Shore Resort, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $188-$229 -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $159 & up -- Tampa Hotels into May, Save 30%Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $78 & up -- NYC: Manhattan Hotel near Times Square, 70% OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional