Know the best place to enjoy your brewskis in Munich's Englischer Garten
Germany's Chinese Tower beer garden is world famous, but the park has prettier places for sipping a beer: the Aumeister, for example, along the northern perimeter. The Aumeister's restaurant is in an early-19th-century hunting lodge. Englischer Garten review.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional