Celebrate the 50th anniversary of Cape Cod National Seashore with a ranger tour
From mid-April through Thanksgiving there is a full schedule of mostly free ranger-guided activities. Combining history, folklore, science, and nature, rangers take visitors right to the source, whether for a full-moon hike in the dunes, a campfire on the beach, a paddling trip, or a photography workshop. For the 50th anniversary of the park, 2011 has many extra special events. See our review of Cape Cod.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $79 & up -- New Orleans Hotel Sale up to 65% OffNew Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
* Some taxes, fees additional