Save when visiting Chicago's Wrigley Field by parking in the neighborhoods just to the west
No summertime trip to Chicago would be complete without a trip to the nation’s second-oldest major league ballpark. Parking near the ivy-covered home of the Chicago Cubs can be pretty pricey. Save your money for peanuts and Cracker Jacks by parking in the neighborhoods west of the field for free and hoofing it to the game. See our review of Wrigley Field.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $129 -- Puerto Rico 4-Star Golf Resort, 35% OffPuerto Rico Tourism Company
- $850* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $2999 & up -- Upscale Rhine River Cruise w/$299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $81 & up -- Niagara Falls: 4-Star Waterpark Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
- $729 & up -- Adults Only: Luxe Jamaica All-Incl. Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1125 & up -- Ireland Spring Vacations, up to $300 OffTourism Ireland
* Some taxes, fees additional