Save when visiting Chicago's Wrigley Field by parking in the neighborhoods just to the west
No summertime trip to Chicago would be complete without a trip to the nation’s second-oldest major league ballpark. Parking near the ivy-covered home of the Chicago Cubs can be pretty pricey. Save your money for peanuts and Cracker Jacks by parking in the neighborhoods west of the field for free and hoofing it to the game. See our review of Wrigley Field.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $165 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $4099 -- Australia: Uluru, Darwin & Thala Beach Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $1190 & up -- Ireland: 6-Nt. Trip w/Air, Car & 4-Star HotelsGreat Value Vacations
- $1788 -- Escorted Ireland Trip incl. Dublin & Castle StayCIE Tours International
- $99 -- Palm Springs 4-Diamond Resort w/$25 Credit, 45% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $109 -- Hawaii: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 25%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
* Some taxes, fees additional