Eliminate photo bombers from your prized vacation shots
Captured the perfect shot of an iconic landmark only to discover a photo bomber (an unexpected guest in your photo)? Use a free photo editing tool like Picnik.com to edit them out by using a cropping tool to trim them off an edge, or try a cloning tool to erase them from anywhere in the photo.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Europe's 8 Most Picturesque Towns
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $2299 -- Ireland Land-Only Escorted Trip in SpringGlobus
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $49* & up -- Nationwide Fare Sale into November, One WayVirgin America
- $1999 -- Luxe Western Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, 60% OffOceania Cruises
- $109-$149 -- San Diego Escape w/Upgrade & Parking, 60% OffTown and Country Resort Hotel
- $169 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
* Some taxes, fees additional