Eliminate photo bombers from your prized vacation shots
Captured the perfect shot of an iconic landmark only to discover a photo bomber (an unexpected guest in your photo)? Use a free photo editing tool like Picnik.com to edit them out by using a cropping tool to trim them off an edge, or try a cloning tool to erase them from anywhere in the photo.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $52 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $25-$47 -- Amtrak: One-Way Northeast Fare Sale; Ends 10/2Amtrak
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
- $629 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional