Learn how to eat on a budget in Germany
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
on Jul 21, 11 at 03:20 PM
Thanks for your comment logos999. We've amended the prices. Some good doner places to check out in Berlin are Hisar on Yorckstr. 49 and Mustafa’s on Mehringdamm 32. I'm in NYC and like to hit up Bereket on 187 East Houston St. or Kebab Garden on 128 1st Ave. What are your favorite places?
2.50€ Döner was almost 10 years ago. I want to be in a place where they sell Döner for 1.50. Does it exist?
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $1510 & up -- Iceland: Reykjavik Escape w/Spa, Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $92 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs