Beware of Naples’s un-air-conditioned cabs.
In the hot summer, hopping into a cab outside Naples’s Stazione Centrale rail station can lead to a total meltdown, thanks to the city’s constant traffic jams and global-warming temperatures. Solution? Head for the city's trams, trains, and buses, all of which—miracle of miracles—are nicely air-conditioned. See more travel tips in our Naples Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
ths for your tips
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $153 -- Adults Only: 5-Star All-Inclusive Punta Cana ResortBookIt.com
- $119 & up -- Cleveland: Brand New 4-Star Hotel DowntownThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $309 & up -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $99-129 -- D.C.: Georgetown Hotel Over Holidays, Save 50%Washington Marriott Georgetown
- $1179 & up -- London & Dublin 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
* Some taxes, fees additional