Beware of Naples’s un-air-conditioned cabs.
In the hot summer, hopping into a cab outside Naples’s Stazione Centrale rail station can lead to a total meltdown, thanks to the city’s constant traffic jams and global-warming temperatures. Solution? Head for the city's trams, trains, and buses, all of which—miracle of miracles—are nicely air-conditioned. See more travel tips in our Naples Travel Guide.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
ths for your tips
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
* Some taxes, fees additional