Mind the beach flags in Los Cabos
Not all beaches are swimmable all the time (or ever). Flags on beaches alert you to the surf. Red flags warn of dangerous swimming conditions; yellow flags indicate that you should use caution; and green flags mark safe-swimming areas. See our Los Cabos Travel Guide.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $135 -- Seattle 4-Diamond Hotel incl. Valentine's DayThe Westin Seattle
- $169 & up -- Cancun: 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Spa CreditBookIt.com
- $959 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1799 & up -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional