To find the best beaches in Costa Rica look for Blue Flags
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Playa San Miguel located on the Nicoya Peninsula is proud to be working closely with ICT to earn it's Blue Flag status! Henner Morales, owner of boutique hotel Cristal Azul is heading up the project with a team of committed locals! Considered one of the last hidden gems of Costa Rica, this area is truly untouched by commercial development or tourism. Great job San Miguel!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $185 & up -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort