To find the best beaches in Costa Rica look for Blue Flags
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Playa San Miguel located on the Nicoya Peninsula is proud to be working closely with ICT to earn it's Blue Flag status! Henner Morales, owner of boutique hotel Cristal Azul is heading up the project with a team of committed locals! Considered one of the last hidden gems of Costa Rica, this area is truly untouched by commercial development or tourism. Great job San Miguel!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1561* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Sydney Trip w/Air & Tours, $460 OffDestination New South Wales
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $2009 -- Sydney & Brisbane 6-Night Vacation w/Air, $325 OffDelta Vacations
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $325 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, 20% OffSheraton Waikiki