Drink like a local in Peru
Peru's national drink is the pisco sour, made with a pale grape brandy—close to 100 proof—derived from grapes grown in vineyards around Ica, south of Lima. Added to the brandy are lemon juice, sugar, bitters, and egg white. It is a refreshing drink and one that nearly every bar in Peru claims to make best. See our Peru coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Most Beautiful Hikes in the US
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $165 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $209-$249 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $149-$169 -- Luxe Savannah Hotel into Spring, up to 55% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $129-$179 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
* Some taxes, fees additional