Drink like a local in Peru
Peru's national drink is the pisco sour, made with a pale grape brandy—close to 100 proof—derived from grapes grown in vineyards around Ica, south of Lima. Added to the brandy are lemon juice, sugar, bitters, and egg white. It is a refreshing drink and one that nearly every bar in Peru claims to make best. See our Peru coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1329* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional