Be street smart in Guatemala City; don't ride public buses
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
For traveling inside Guatemala City or getting to other destinations in Guatemala I wouldn´t recommend public transportation. Ride on yellow taxis (www.amarilloexpress.com) or use private transporation like (www.guatemalanadventure.com) or (www.tropicaltoursoperador.com) which can provide executive transportation at a reasonable rate.
To come up with special buses that stops at a more secured location is a good idea. Safety while traveling is indeed first for any trips. Good tip - thanks for sharing.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $137* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria