Be street smart in Guatemala City; don't ride public buses
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
For traveling inside Guatemala City or getting to other destinations in Guatemala I wouldn´t recommend public transportation. Ride on yellow taxis (www.amarilloexpress.com) or use private transporation like (www.guatemalanadventure.com) or (www.tropicaltoursoperador.com) which can provide executive transportation at a reasonable rate.
To come up with special buses that stops at a more secured location is a good idea. Safety while traveling is indeed first for any trips. Good tip - thanks for sharing.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- $115 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $116 & up -- 4-Star Washington, D.C. Area Hotel, 40% Off The Westin Alexandria
- $149-$189 -- Downtown Seattle 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Seattle
- $702* & up -- Flights to China (Roundtrip, including Tax)China National Tourism Office
- $119-$159 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 45% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $7099 & up -- 4-Star Australia 11-Night Vacation w/AirDown Under Endeavours