Be street smart in Guatemala City; don't ride public buses
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
For traveling inside Guatemala City or getting to other destinations in Guatemala I wouldn´t recommend public transportation. Ride on yellow taxis (www.amarilloexpress.com) or use private transporation like (www.guatemalanadventure.com) or (www.tropicaltoursoperador.com) which can provide executive transportation at a reasonable rate.
To come up with special buses that stops at a more secured location is a good idea. Safety while traveling is indeed first for any trips. Good tip - thanks for sharing.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $129 -- 3-Night Winter Bahamas Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line