Dine like a local and save money by trying a burek in Croatia.
This local take on the sandwich is a local delicacy. Although Zagreb is not exactly overflowing with budget sandwich shops, traditional bakeries have long fulfilled that role for locals. At such places, which are on practically every street corner, you can pick up a burek for as little as 10 Kuna a piece. See our Zagreb restaurant reviews.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $649 & up -- Riviera Maya Beachside Riu Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $71 -- LA: Manhattan Beach Hotel w/Breakfast, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $156 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Costa Rica Resort w/TransfersBookIt.com
- $659 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $1749 -- 14-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/ExtrasPriceline Cruises
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
* Some taxes, fees additional