Dine like a local and save money by trying a burek in Croatia.
This local take on the sandwich is a local delicacy. Although Zagreb is not exactly overflowing with budget sandwich shops, traditional bakeries have long fulfilled that role for locals. At such places, which are on practically every street corner, you can pick up a burek for as little as 10 Kuna a piece. See our Zagreb restaurant reviews.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $629 & up -- Cozumel All-Incl. Escape w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $99-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $2865 & up -- Australia 6-City Land Only Trip incl. UluruSpringboard Vacations
- $849 & up -- Ends 12/2: Hawaii Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $719* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
* Some taxes, fees additional