Dine like a local and save money by trying a burek in Croatia.
This local take on the sandwich is a local delicacy. Although Zagreb is not exactly overflowing with budget sandwich shops, traditional bakeries have long fulfilled that role for locals. At such places, which are on practically every street corner, you can pick up a burek for as little as 10 Kuna a piece. See our Zagreb restaurant reviews.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- $1799 & up -- Venice, Florence & Rome w/Air and RailFriendly Planet Travel
- $116-$132 -- Hilton Hotel near West Edmonton Mall, Save 35%Hilton Garden Inn West Edmonton
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec
- $689 & up -- Punta Cana: Luxe All-Inclusive Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $76 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 55% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
* Some taxes, fees additional