Get an authentic taste of Nicaraguan life; talk to locals about politics
Many people here love a spirited discussion about the direction the country should take. If your Spanish is up to the task, don't be afraid to listen in—though within the confines of the local cantina, take what you hear with a grain of salt. Do let your acquaintances take the lead in the discussion; you’ll be amply rewarded with some amazing insights.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $109-$159 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $79 & up -- Jamaica: 4-Star All-Inclusive Resort, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $97* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $135-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $209-$259 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
* Some taxes, fees additional