See Budapest from a new angle—by canoe!
Consider skipping the conventional boat tour along the Danube. Do-it-yourselfers can paddle around Budapest by canoe or kayak. In summer you'll find rental facilities on Margaret Island. See our Fodor's Choice picks for Budapest.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I've tried kayaking in several beautiful places - British Virgin Islands and San Juan. I will definitely try one in Budapest if I happen to be there in the future!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $89 -- D.C.-Area Hotel thru Summer w/Breakfast & Wi-FiSheraton College Park North
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Puerto Vallarta Resort, Save 35%The Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta
- $1175 & up -- Luxe Punta Cana Getaway w/Air & HotelDelta Vacations
- $159-$199 -- 4-Star Charlotte Hotel incl. Weekends, 35% OffThe Westin Charlotte
- $116 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 55% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $51 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort, Save 35%Landmark Resort
* Some taxes, fees additional