Don't be an ugly American—learn Moroccan customs before you go
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Africa is a diverse continent, with more than fifty countries of varying history, culture, natural resources and levels of economic development. You can discover these and more in the very informative book I have just read titled: Safe Travel Africa - tips to get before you go. I recommend this book to travellers to any part of Africa. I was thrilled by the wealth of information I have equipped myself with to make my next trip to Africa a real excitement.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $4199 -- Exotic Tahiti & Hawaii Cruise w/$400 Credit & AirOceania Cruises
- $165 & up -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $899 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 Islands w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3999 -- Japan 10-Night Small Group Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $4099 -- Australia: Uluru, Darwin & Thala Beach Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $99 -- Florida: Captiva Hotel w/Daily Breakfast and ExtrasCaptiva Island Inn