Traveling to the south of France? Take the bus and save your money for the chichi poolside bars
Surely the biggest bargain in the south of France is the €1 bus ticket, valid anywhere between Cannes and Menton. The most scenic line is No. 100, running from Nice to Menton along the Moyenne Corniche. It runs every 15 minutes, but can get unpleasantly packed in high season. Buses connect Nice to Èze Village (20 minutes), St-Paul, and Vence (about an hour); be sure to check the schedule, because they are not frequent. See our French Riviera coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $699 & up -- Cancun 5-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1009 & up -- Punta Cana: 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $39 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $84-$92 -- Brand New: Panama City Downtown Hotel, Save 45%Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown
- $479 & up -- Punta Cana Suite: 5 All-Inclusive Nights w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional