Traveling to the south of France? Take the bus and save your money for the chichi poolside bars
Surely the biggest bargain in the south of France is the €1 bus ticket, valid anywhere between Cannes and Menton. The most scenic line is No. 100, running from Nice to Menton along the Moyenne Corniche. It runs every 15 minutes, but can get unpleasantly packed in high season. Buses connect Nice to Èze Village (20 minutes), St-Paul, and Vence (about an hour); be sure to check the schedule, because they are not frequent. See our French Riviera coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit in 2015