Portland Summer 2011 Festival Schedules: Brewfest and Beyond
Plan Your Trip
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
I want to share my beautiful memories of summer vacations. I had a trip of seven wonders with my family. With this education tour we had a great fun all together. There is a need of special arrangements when you travel with your family. These special arrangements could be anything, right from financing to packing to hotel accommodation and air fares.We got some ideas from internet. Some of the sites were really very helpful. For others convenience, I am giving some websites address:
This will surely help those who are planning to travel to a tourist destination with there families.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2399 & up -- Australia: Melbourne Escape w/Tours, Save $875Tourism Victoria
- $1599 -- Peru & Machu Picchu 7-Night Trip w/Air, Save $580IB Travelin
- $219 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Times Square HotelSheraton New York Times Square
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $234 & up -- Cayman Island Travel Deals; Save up to 40%Cayman Islands Department of Tourism
- $1469 & up -- London & Paris 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com