Cheers! Get your pint faster with these British pub tips
Expect to get your own drinks at pubs. Most pubs don’t have any waitstaff, and you're expected to go to the bar and order a beverage and your meal—this can be particularly disconcerting when you are seated in a "restaurant" upstairs but are still expected to go downstairs and get your own drinks and food. See more nightlife options in London.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $139 -- 4-Star Hotel at Boston Logan Int'l Airport, Save 30%Hilton Boston Logan Airport
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
* Some taxes, fees additional