Traveling around Costa Rica by plane? Make sure your luggage isn't overweight
A luggage weight limit of 11.3 kilograms or 25 pounds is almost always enforced on the tiny domestic planes. Check out more Costa Rica travel tips.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Indeed! I've been there and enjoyed every minute of the jungle tour.I can't wait to pack and head to the Costa Rica again. Thanks for sharing! Looking forward for more of this!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $76 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 55% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $22 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $339 -- One-bedroom Suite at 4-Star NYC Hotel, Reg. $449Lombardy Hotel
- $2499 -- 10-Nt. Luxe Caribbean Cruise w/Air from 26 CitiesOceania Cruises
- $167 & up -- 4-Star Westin NYC-Area Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
- $2699 & up -- Paris & Normandy River Cruise w/$299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
* Some taxes, fees additional