Have too much vodka (the national drink) in Poland? Try this local hangover remedy.
Revive with a bowl of red barszcz (borscht). A pale sour rye soup is also a popular hangover cure, but that’s more of an acquired taste. See our Poland coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $145* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $82* & up -- Toronto Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WToronto Escapes
- $319 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $419 & up -- Norwegian Getaway Cruise Sale w/UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional