Garçon! Know your restaurant etiquette in France.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Waiters usually don't like to be called "garçon"...
If you have something to ask them, such as the bill or a glass of water or anything else, just say "s'il vous plait" to get their attention or "Monsieur"
Handy tips that I can forward to my friends - rather than a long debate as to travel etiquette! Thanks for sharing!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $139* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com