Going to western Austria? Consider flying into Munich instead
The western sector of Austria—including Tirol and Vorarlberg—is actually closer to southern Germany’s hub city than to Vienna, and Munich is very close to Salzburg or Innsbruck via train. Explore our Austria coverage.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
But Innsbruck has a good flight connection to Frankfurt, this would also be a possibility.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $129-$179 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $159 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $469 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star Beach Suite Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $899 & up -- Curacao All-Inclusive Beach Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $119 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $819 & up -- Luxe Vallarta All-Incl. w/Air; Kids Stay FreeCheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional