Explore Montréal’s Underground City like a pro.
Note that the network of tunnels, shops, and subway lines beneath the city’s surface is so large that you'll want to use the Métro to save time and energy. Remember: It's easy to get lost. There are no landmarks, and routes are seldom direct, so keep your eyes on the signs (a Métro map helps). And if you start to feel panicky, come up for air. See our Montreal coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $119-$129 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $799 -- Balcony on 2015 Caribbean Cruises w/Tips, Save $550CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $299 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $104 & up -- Phoenix 4-Diamond Resort in Fall, 45% OffArizona Grand Resort
- $609 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional