Explore Montréal’s Underground City like a pro.
Note that the network of tunnels, shops, and subway lines beneath the city’s surface is so large that you'll want to use the Métro to save time and energy. Remember: It's easy to get lost. There are no landmarks, and routes are seldom direct, so keep your eyes on the signs (a Métro map helps). And if you start to feel panicky, come up for air. See our Montreal coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $399 & up -- Jamaica: Seven Mile Beach Resort w/AirfareCheapCaribbean.com
- $69 & up -- Virginia Hotels and Resorts on Sale, Save 50%Virginia Tourism Corporation
- $169 & up -- SoCal: Carlsbad 4-Star Resort near LegolandSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $85 -- Scottsdale All-Suite Hotel w/Breakfast incl. WeekendsGainey Suites Hotel
- $99 -- FL: Four-Diamond Resort w/ F&B Credit, 50% OffRenaissance World Golf Resort
- $899 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong 4-Star All-Incl. Trip w/AirApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional