Explore Montréal’s Underground City like a pro.
Note that the network of tunnels, shops, and subway lines beneath the city’s surface is so large that you'll want to use the Métro to save time and energy. Remember: It's easy to get lost. There are no landmarks, and routes are seldom direct, so keep your eyes on the signs (a Métro map helps). And if you start to feel panicky, come up for air. See our Montreal coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $6069 & up -- Myanmar Vacation w/Cruise, $299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $949 & up -- Oceanview: 11-Night Hawaii Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line
- $174 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 45%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $179-$229 -- San Diego 4-Star Hotel into Summer, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $2299 & up -- Exotic Borneo & Bangkok Trip w/AirFriendly Planet Travel
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec
* Some taxes, fees additional