Explore Montréal’s Underground City like a pro.
Note that the network of tunnels, shops, and subway lines beneath the city’s surface is so large that you'll want to use the Métro to save time and energy. Remember: It's easy to get lost. There are no landmarks, and routes are seldom direct, so keep your eyes on the signs (a Métro map helps). And if you start to feel panicky, come up for air. See our Montreal coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- $101-$118 -- 4-Star Las Vegas Resort & Spa, Save 20%JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $119 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $99 & up -- Colorado: West Denver Hotel, 30% OffSheraton Denver West Hotel
- $699 & up -- 7-Night Mexico Cruise on Holland AmericaAmerican Express Travel
* Some taxes, fees additional