From Fodor's Greece, 1962
"The Greeks are possibly the most talkative people in Europe, probably the most social, certainly the most hospitable. These last three attributes are the best tenders of tourism. Accept them in the spirit in which they are offered and you cannot fail to have a good time in Greece."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $888 & up -- Trips to Hong Kong, China & Macau up to 65% OffChina National Tourism Office
- $119 & up -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $109-$159 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Hotel, Reg. $399Westin Snowmass Resort
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional