From Fodor's Greece, 1962
"The Greeks are possibly the most talkative people in Europe, probably the most social, certainly the most hospitable. These last three attributes are the best tenders of tourism. Accept them in the spirit in which they are offered and you cannot fail to have a good time in Greece."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations
- $89* & up -- Ends 10/28: Winter Fare Sale to/from NYC, O/WVirgin America
- $99 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $44 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $899 & up -- Ends 10/24: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional