From Fodor's Greece, 1962
"The Greeks are possibly the most talkative people in Europe, probably the most social, certainly the most hospitable. These last three attributes are the best tenders of tourism. Accept them in the spirit in which they are offered and you cannot fail to have a good time in Greece."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
* Some taxes, fees additional