From Fodor's Mexico, 1988
"Nightlife in Cancun has finally come into its own. For a time it appeared there was so much to do during the day that vacationers were too weary to stay up very late. After dinner there is a nice choice of discos and piano bars. . .The planners who laid out Cancun decided from the outset to go for luxury and elegance. No neon signs here; signs, in fact, are so discreet that it can be difficult to identify hotels."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $145* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $399 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3015* & up -- Worldwide Business Class Fares (R/T w/Tax)ASAP Tickets
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
* Some taxes, fees additional