From Fodor's Mexico, 1988
"Nightlife in Cancun has finally come into its own. For a time it appeared there was so much to do during the day that vacationers were too weary to stay up very late. After dinner there is a nice choice of discos and piano bars. . .The planners who laid out Cancun decided from the outset to go for luxury and elegance. No neon signs here; signs, in fact, are so discreet that it can be difficult to identify hotels."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $1215* & up -- Fly RT to Sydney or Auckland w/Fiji StopoverPacificislands.com
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional