Be smart about food safety in Central and South America with these tips.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Your stomach will get used to it It is just the tast that I don't like.
This is a good subject to bring up. In the past I used to frequent cozumel and belize quite a bit and had been sick on my first trip. we went to our family doctor and requested anti bacterial water pills that he prescribed for this and never had any problems after that, but still avoided water altogether.food poisoning is another problem over there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 5 Best Perks of Flying in Premium Economy
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $119 & up -- New Orleans Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $799 & up -- Ends 4/25: Canada Cruise w/Credit & OceanviewNorwegian Cruise Line
- $569 & up -- Mexican Riviera 6-Day Cruise w/Oceanview CabinCarnival Cruise Lines
- $71* & up -- Nationwide Fares into Fall, One WayVirgin America
- $1139 & up -- Big Island & Oahu 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $1092* & up -- Fly to Argentina from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN