Be smart about food safety in Central and South America with these tips.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Your stomach will get used to it It is just the tast that I don't like.
This is a good subject to bring up. In the past I used to frequent cozumel and belize quite a bit and had been sick on my first trip. we went to our family doctor and requested anti bacterial water pills that he prescribed for this and never had any problems after that, but still avoided water altogether.food poisoning is another problem over there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $169-$189 -- Florida: Pensacola Hotel Spring Sale, 40% OffVisit Pensacola
- $849 & up -- Cancun: Riu 4-Star, 4-Night Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $135 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis
- $69-$79 -- MA: Hip Cape Cod Hotel incl. Weekends, 45% OffHarbor Hotel Provincetown
- $939 & up -- Costa Rica: 4-Star, All-Inclusive Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $79 -- Mont Tremblant Mountaintop Retreat, Save 45%Cap Tremblant