Be smart about food safety in Central and South America with these tips.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Your stomach will get used to it It is just the tast that I don't like.
This is a good subject to bring up. In the past I used to frequent cozumel and belize quite a bit and had been sick on my first trip. we went to our family doctor and requested anti bacterial water pills that he prescribed for this and never had any problems after that, but still avoided water altogether.food poisoning is another problem over there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $679 & up -- Iberostar: Vallarta 4-Star Trip w/Air, $410 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $76 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 55% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $689 & up -- Punta Cana: Luxe All-Inclusive Getaway w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $99 -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 50% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $4549 -- Australia Outback, Reef & Melbourne Escape w/AirAspire Down Under