Be smart about food safety in Central and South America with these tips.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Your stomach will get used to it It is just the tast that I don't like.
This is a good subject to bring up. In the past I used to frequent cozumel and belize quite a bit and had been sick on my first trip. we went to our family doctor and requested anti bacterial water pills that he prescribed for this and never had any problems after that, but still avoided water altogether.food poisoning is another problem over there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $179 & up -- 3-Day Cruise to the Bahamas on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $899* & up -- Asia Fare Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/TSingapore Airlines
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $145* & up -- Flights to Portland, Ore., into Spring (R/T)Travel Portland
- $171 & up -- S.C. 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 45%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $202 -- 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club