Be smart about food safety in Central and South America with these tips.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Your stomach will get used to it It is just the tast that I don't like.
This is a good subject to bring up. In the past I used to frequent cozumel and belize quite a bit and had been sick on my first trip. we went to our family doctor and requested anti bacterial water pills that he prescribed for this and never had any problems after that, but still avoided water altogether.food poisoning is another problem over there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $1449 & up -- 'Worlds Best' Luxury Sailings on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $649 -- Exotic Caribbean Cruises w/Tips & Unlimited DrinksAvoya Travel