Be smart about food safety in Central and South America with these tips.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Your stomach will get used to it It is just the tast that I don't like.
This is a good subject to bring up. In the past I used to frequent cozumel and belize quite a bit and had been sick on my first trip. we went to our family doctor and requested anti bacterial water pills that he prescribed for this and never had any problems after that, but still avoided water altogether.food poisoning is another problem over there.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $89 -- Myrtle Beach Luxe 1-Bedroom Flat at Top-Rated ResortNorth Beach Plantation
- $1965 & up -- Australia Vacations incl. Air, up to $1100 OffTourism Australia
- $179 & up -- Bahamas Atlantis thru Spring w/$200 in CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $972* & up -- Flights to Galapagos from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $109 & up -- NYC Hotel Sale into Spring, up to 30% OffInterContinental Hotels Group
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism