Headed to Belgium? Don't just fill up on chocolate, save room to enjoy a world class beer.
Almost as requisite as riding a bicycle in Brussels or hiking the high moors of Wallonia on your Belgian adventure is sampling the local brews, the making of which is a tradition that dates back centuries. Westvleteren Trappist comes highly recommended. Some breweries offer tours only by appointment; call ahead—it’s worth it. Read more about Belgian beer.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $459 & up -- 4-Star Bahamas Beach Getaway w/Air, 45% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
* Some taxes, fees additional