Find your perfect British Virgin Island match.
Tortola gives you a wide choice of restaurants, shops, and resorts. Virgin Gorda has fewer off-resort places to eat or shop, but its resorts are often better than those on the other islands, and its beaches are exquisite. Diving and snorkeling don’t get any easier than around remote Anegada, where vibrant reefs are often just feet from the shore. Jost Van Dyke has classic Caribbean beach bars and basic accommodations. See our British Virgin Islands coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $629 & up -- Jamaica Beach Trip w/Air & Kids Free, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $9 & up -- Holiday Gift Guide: Deals on 1000+ ExperiencesTravelzoo
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $439 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Oceanfront Getaway, 50% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $99 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional