Celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Read about Los Cabo's tequila scene.
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally, with countless varieties crowding shelves across the world. Unfortunately, lower-quality brands make up the bulk of exports, so if the thought of sipping this heady liquor turns your stomach, take some time to seek out some of a higher quality while you're in Los Cabos. Read more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $399 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $219 & up -- Maui: 4-Star Oceanfront Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $8.89 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $609 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional