Celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Read about Los Cabo's tequila scene.
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally, with countless varieties crowding shelves across the world. Unfortunately, lower-quality brands make up the bulk of exports, so if the thought of sipping this heady liquor turns your stomach, take some time to seek out some of a higher quality while you're in Los Cabos. Read more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $203 & up -- NYC: Westin Times Square Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $179 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $66-$74 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, 25% OffSLS Las Vegas
- $972* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $220 & up -- Miami Beach: Luxe Oceanfront Resort, Reg. $287BookIt.com
- $1654 & up -- Edinburgh: Luxe 5-Star Escape incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional