Celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Read about Los Cabo's tequila scene.
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally, with countless varieties crowding shelves across the world. Unfortunately, lower-quality brands make up the bulk of exports, so if the thought of sipping this heady liquor turns your stomach, take some time to seek out some of a higher quality while you're in Los Cabos. Read more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 45%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $169 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $89 -- Myrtle Beach Luxe 1-Bedroom Flat at Top-Rated ResortNorth Beach Plantation
- $3561* & up -- Asia Biz Class: Buy One, Get One 50% Off SaleSkylux Travel
- 15% Off -- Save Now on Weekend Car RentalsCarRentals.com
- $378* & up -- Hawaii Fare Sale from West Coast (Roundtrip)Hawaiian Airlines
* Some taxes, fees additional