Celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Read about Los Cabo's tequila scene.
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally, with countless varieties crowding shelves across the world. Unfortunately, lower-quality brands make up the bulk of exports, so if the thought of sipping this heady liquor turns your stomach, take some time to seek out some of a higher quality while you're in Los Cabos. Read more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $127 & up -- SF: Fisherman's Wharf Hotel w/Wi-Fi, Reg. $195BookIt.com
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $1099 & up -- Jamaica: 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $1199 -- NZ: South Island Wine & Wildlife Trip w/CarTravelscene
- $985 & up -- Waikiki 4-Star, 5-Night Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $399 & up -- Ends 1/31: Europe Cruise Sale w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional