Celebrating Cinco de Mayo? Read about Los Cabo's tequila scene.
What once was the drink of the poor Mexican farmer is now produced en masse and enjoyed internationally, with countless varieties crowding shelves across the world. Unfortunately, lower-quality brands make up the bulk of exports, so if the thought of sipping this heady liquor turns your stomach, take some time to seek out some of a higher quality while you're in Los Cabos. Read more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $84 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $2396* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional