Like french fries? Take them up a notch in Canada with poutine.
Poutine is everywhere. But it's no longer just hot french fries topped with cheese curds and a ladleful of thick brown gravy, as dozens of high- and lowbrow variations have sprung up. You might want to try poutine Michigan, for example, which replaces the gravy with spaghetti sauce, or poutine poulet, which adds chunks of barbecued chicken to the mix. See our Canada coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Under-the-Radar Vacation Destinations
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1349 -- Balcony: Alaska Cruise w/All Drinks & $600 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $8.01 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $349 & up -- Ends 12/2: Mexico Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $329 & up -- Ends 12/2: Europe Cruises w/$250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $229 & up -- Ends 12/2: Cruise Sale w/Up to $250 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional