For the best deals, e-mail proprietors directly when hotel hunting in China
The current hotel glut in China means proprietors have extra incentive to offer you a deal. Although it’s always worth a quick look at online accommodation sites, sometimes even dropping an e-mail directly to the hotel itself can get you similar, if not better, rates. See our China coverage.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1101* & up -- Winter Fares to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $1094-$1194* -- Fly to Japan w/Hong Kong Stopover (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $2199 -- Hong Kong, China & Macau Trip w/Air, Save $3000Macau Government Tourist Office
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional