Be green with these wildlife watching tips for your next trip.
Walk softly on forest trails and keep as quiet as you can. You'll spot more wildlife and maintain the natural atmosphere of the forest for other visitors, too. Stay on marked trails and never approach animals; user your zoom lense to capture close-ups.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $87 & up -- 4-Star New Orleans Hotel w/Jazz Brunch, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $165 & up -- Bermuda Hotel Sale w/Free Nights, up to 65% OffBermuda Tourism Authority
- $64-$67 -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Theme Park Shuttles, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $549 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1329* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
* Some taxes, fees additional