Be green with these wildlife watching tips for your next trip.
Walk softly on forest trails and keep as quiet as you can. You'll spot more wildlife and maintain the natural atmosphere of the forest for other visitors, too. Stay on marked trails and never approach animals; user your zoom lense to capture close-ups.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1519 & up -- Singapore, Kuala Lumpur & Bali 6 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
- $134 & up -- Chicago 4-Star Hotel into Summer, 40% OffSheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- $638 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5 Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $127-$144 -- Colorado: 4-Star Steamboat Springs ResortSheraton Steamboat Springs
- $195 & up -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $3039 & up -- Cape Town Adventure w/Tours, Air & SafariGreat Value Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional