Happy Earth Day! Remember to follow these basic green travel tips.
Make sure the hotel you use is eco-friendly. Use local tour companies and services. Leave nothing but footprints; take away nothing but memories—or photos. Ecotourism is also about getting to know the locals and their culture. Visit a local farm, an artisan's co-op, or a village school.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $2999 -- 20-Nt. China Vacation w/Yangtze River Cruise & AirChina National Tourism Office
- $1198 & up -- New Zealand Fares from LA w/Tahiti StopoverAir Tahiti Nui
- $125 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $888 & up -- Trips to Hong Kong, China & Macau up to 65% OffChina National Tourism Office
- $153 -- Adults Only: 5-Star All-Inclusive Punta Cana ResortBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional