Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $96 & up -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $299 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $109-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $139 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1381* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional