Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2014
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $972* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Resort with Waterpark, Save 20%SeaCrest Oceanfront Resort
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $978 & up -- Ireland: 4-City Vacation w/Air & Rental CarGreat Value Vacations
- $134-$143 -- Colombia: 4-Star Bogota Hotel, Save 40%Sheraton Bogota Hotel
- $759 & up -- Sheraton Waikiki 3-Night Vacations w/AirPleasant Holidays
* Some taxes, fees additional