Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $1698 & up -- 6-Night Ireland Package w/ChauffeurTourism Ireland
- $999 & up -- Hawaii Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
* Some taxes, fees additional