Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- 15 Jaw-Dropping Hotels in the Caribbean
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $139 -- Luxe Colorado Resort incl. Parking, 50% OffWestin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $1510 & up -- Iceland: Reykjavik Escape w/Spa, Tours & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $199-$205 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $178 & up -- Holidays at NYC-Area 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Jersey City Newport
* Some taxes, fees additional