Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $239 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $3999 -- South Africa: Luxury Trip w/Helicopter & Wine ToursLion World Travel
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
* Some taxes, fees additional