Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $1899 -- Sydney & Brisbane Getaway w/4-Star AirQantas Vacations
- $1141 & up -- Bahamas 5-Nt. Trip w/Air & Access to AtlantisApple Vacations
- $159 & up -- Tampa Hotels into May, Save 30%Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/2-for-1 BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $80 & up -- Weekends at Atlanta Hotel incl. Parking, 50% OffSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel
* Some taxes, fees additional