Look for hotel price guarantees if you're paying in foreign currency.
For overseas trips, look for guaranteed hotel rates. With your rate locked in you won't pay more, even if the price goes up in the local currency.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- $849-$952 -- Fiji & South Pacific Fare Sale (Roundtrip)Fiji Airways
- $10.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $299 -- 3-Night Bahamas Cruise incl. DrinksCruises.com
- $751* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
* Some taxes, fees additional