If you don't see a separate bin, ask if your hotel recycles.
If enough guests keep requesting it, more lodgings just might hop on the eco-bandwagon. And while you're thinking green, be sure to take consider re-using your towels.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $829 & up -- Cabo: Riu Tropical Getaway w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $77 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Family-Friendly Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $649 & up -- Riviera Maya Beachside Riu Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $799 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $659 & up -- Puerto Rico: 4-Star Vacation w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional