Be prepared for any travel situation by packing these Fodorite recommended household items.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
We got stuck in a snowdrift in the mountains one spring and had to dig out with cheap wooden salad bowls I had brought to use for picnics. Now they are a standby.
Having a couple of zip loc bags to store wet things is useful. We always pack a duffle that folds up into a pouch, for bringing home newly acquired items.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $639* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $899 & up -- Ends 10/24: Hawaii Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand