Be prepared for any travel situation by packing these Fodorite recommended household items.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
We got stuck in a snowdrift in the mountains one spring and had to dig out with cheap wooden salad bowls I had brought to use for picnics. Now they are a standby.
Having a couple of zip loc bags to store wet things is useful. We always pack a duffle that folds up into a pouch, for bringing home newly acquired items.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $99-$109 -- St. Louis Hotel into Baseball Season, Save 40%St. Louis City Center Hotel
- $169 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $177 -- 4-Star Punta Cana Westin Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $79 & up -- Waterville Valley, N.H. Hotel Sale up to 40% OffWaterville Valley Resort Association
- $116 & up -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 55% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $135 & up -- 4-Star Downtown Indianapolis Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Indianapolis