Be prepared for any travel situation by packing these Fodorite recommended household items.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
We got stuck in a snowdrift in the mountains one spring and had to dig out with cheap wooden salad bowls I had brought to use for picnics. Now they are a standby.
Having a couple of zip loc bags to store wet things is useful. We always pack a duffle that folds up into a pouch, for bringing home newly acquired items.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1824 & up -- Florence Cooking & Wine Escape w/Car, AirGreat Value Vacations
- $98 -- Colorado: Aspen 4-Star Resort, Save 65%Westin Snowmass Resort
- $469 & up -- Mexico Riviera Cruises w/Upgrades & ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $669 & up -- Sheraton Kona 3-Nt Escapes w/Air & CarPleasant Holidays
- $1170 & up -- Weeklong Irish Castle Escape w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations