Be prepared for any travel situation by packing these Fodorite recommended household items.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
We got stuck in a snowdrift in the mountains one spring and had to dig out with cheap wooden salad bowls I had brought to use for picnics. Now they are a standby.
Having a couple of zip loc bags to store wet things is useful. We always pack a duffle that folds up into a pouch, for bringing home newly acquired items.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Legendary Hotels Around the World
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $389 & up -- 4- and 5-Day Cruises to Canada & New EnglandCarnival Cruise Lines
- $89 & up -- Atlanta Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $549 & up -- Weeklong Caribbean Cruise in Spring, $440 OffRoyal Caribbean
- $2499 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Luxe Alaska Cruise incl. AirOceania Cruises
- $1299 -- Italy: 7-Nt. Tuscany Castle Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $55 & up -- SoCal: Santa Clarita Hotel Deals up to 50% OffVisit Santa Clarita