From Sight to Sound: Fodor's Travel Now on Broadcastr
From the Forums and destination guides, to Facebook and Twitter, Fodorites have many ways of using Fodor’s travel intelligence to research and plan their perfect trips. We’re excited to introduce you to a new platform to enhance your travel experience even further – Broadcastr.
Discover Your Destination in a New WayBroadcastr is a new social-media platform for location-based stories that enables users to record their own tips and tales, index them to geographic locations, and share them with the world. Fodor’s is excited to be Broadcastr’s exclusive featured travel guide content partner. Fodor’s currently offer highlights from our New York City and San Francisco Gold Guides. Indulge in New York City’s Chow Down Chinatown walking tour and learn about Central Park’s iconic sites or check out San Francisco’s Beatnik walks and listen to the history of Alcatraz. Paris, London, Chicago, and the Caribbean will be rolling out later this year.
Start Listening TodayWant to see how it works? Join Broadcastr.com and view the world map pinned with stories and clips or download the free iPhone app (Android coming soon) to use the GPS-enabled GeoPlay feature that allows you to listen to audio clips related to the places around you. Both Broadcastr Web and Mobile app users can upload their own content and share it with Facebook, create playlists, and follow friends. To find Fodor’s on Broadcastr, click on the Featured Tab for a full list of our available clips. Let us know what themes and destinations you’re most looking forward to hearing in the comments below.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- $599 & up -- Bermuda: Weeklong Cruises w/3 Days in PortNorwegian Cruise Line
- $329 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $329 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Cruise on Royal Caribbean w/CreditPriceline Cruises
- $196 & up -- 4-Star All-Incl. Aruba Resort w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $125 & up -- Philadelphia Area Hotel Sale w/Parking, 45% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
* Some taxes, fees additional