From Fodor's Mexico, 1988
"Mexican women have adopted pantsuits for day and evening wear with great enthusiasm, hence their visiting counterparts should be allowed the same latitude. Strangely, the familiar warning against either men or women wearing ordinary walking shorts on Mexico City streets is still valid. Nor do you wear such items in provincial towns. Save street and sport shorts for resort towns alone."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $1099 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $169 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Manhattan Hotel w/Wi-Fi, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations
- $118 & up -- FL Keys: 4.5-Star Waterfront Resort, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional