From Fodor's Mexico, 1988
"Mexican women have adopted pantsuits for day and evening wear with great enthusiasm, hence their visiting counterparts should be allowed the same latitude. Strangely, the familiar warning against either men or women wearing ordinary walking shorts on Mexico City streets is still valid. Nor do you wear such items in provincial towns. Save street and sport shorts for resort towns alone."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada
- $19 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel & Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $229 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $114 & up -- Fort Lauderdale 4-Star Beach Hotel w/ExtrasSheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
* Some taxes, fees additional