From Fodor's Mexico, 1988
"Mexican women have adopted pantsuits for day and evening wear with great enthusiasm, hence their visiting counterparts should be allowed the same latitude. Strangely, the familiar warning against either men or women wearing ordinary walking shorts on Mexico City streets is still valid. Nor do you wear such items in provincial towns. Save street and sport shorts for resort towns alone."
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- $199-$205 -- Oahu: Waikiki Hotel near Beach, Save 40%Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $388 -- LA: Hotel Near Universal Studios w/$282 in ExtrasSheraton Universal Hotel
- $149 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
* Some taxes, fees additional