Get buff legs while sitting in your seat with these exercises.
Sit up straight with your feet flat on the floor. Keeping knees bent, raise one leg a few inches. Rotate your ankle around five times, lower your leg, and switch to the other leg. Repeat five times with each leg. Then, keeping your knees bent, raise one leg, pulling your knee up to your chest. Lower your leg and repeat on the other side. Go back and forth between legs 10 times.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
My ankle won't make the 360 degree swivel required.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $79 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 50%Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
- $9.10 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $219 & up -- Weekends at 4-Star Times Square HotelSheraton New York Times Square
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $912* & up -- Global Sale on 5-Star Airline, R/T incl. TaxQatar Airways
- $212 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 45% OffSheraton Boston
* Some taxes, fees additional