Get buff legs while sitting in your seat with these exercises.
Sit up straight with your feet flat on the floor. Keeping knees bent, raise one leg a few inches. Rotate your ankle around five times, lower your leg, and switch to the other leg. Repeat five times with each leg. Then, keeping your knees bent, raise one leg, pulling your knee up to your chest. Lower your leg and repeat on the other side. Go back and forth between legs 10 times.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
My ankle won't make the 360 degree swivel required.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $159 & up -- Caribbean: 4-Night Cruise to Key West & CozumelCarnival Cruise Line
- $111-$159 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort incl. WeekendsWestin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $159 -- Downtown Pittsburgh Convention Center Hotel, 45% OffThe Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
- $1199 & up -- Jamaica All-Incl. Beach Trip w/Air & TransfersApple Vacations
* Some taxes, fees additional