Get buff legs while sitting in your seat with these exercises.
Sit up straight with your feet flat on the floor. Keeping knees bent, raise one leg a few inches. Rotate your ankle around five times, lower your leg, and switch to the other leg. Repeat five times with each leg. Then, keeping your knees bent, raise one leg, pulling your knee up to your chest. Lower your leg and repeat on the other side. Go back and forth between legs 10 times.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
My ankle won't make the 360 degree swivel required.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- $169 -- FL: St. Augustine 4-Diamond Luxe Hotel, Save 55%Casa Monica Hotel
- $325 & up -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $95-$115 -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 60% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $169* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $679 & up -- Alaska: Weeklong Cruises incl. Glacier BayCarnival Cruise Lines
* Some taxes, fees additional