Buy Mexican silver like a pro with these shopping tricks.
Real silver is weightier and is marked ".925" (indicating a silver content of at least 92.5%) for sterling and ".950" (at least 95% silver content) for finer pieces. When size permits, the manufacturer’s name and the word "Mexico" should also appear.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Good to know, thanks!!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $239 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort w/Wi-FiBookIt.com
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland
- $899 -- Oceanview: 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & MoreCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $134 & up -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $779 & up -- 4-Nt. Riviera Maya Escape w/Resort Credit & AirCheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional