Hungry in Buenos Aires? Learn how to order medialunas like a local.
Make sure you specify the kind of medialunas you'd like. These croissantlike pastries are a café breakfast staple, and come in two types: de grasa, which tend to be a little drier and skinnier but have a very delicate, mellow taste, and de manteca, which are plump, moist, sweet, and, like all good things, come in threes. See Buenos Aires Restaurant.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 10 Most Unusual Landmarks in the U.S.
- Seafood Lover's Guide to Brittany, France
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $325 -- Oahu: 4-Star Waikiki Beach Resort, 20% OffSheraton Waikiki
- $2999 -- 7-Night Luxury Cruise to Tahiti on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $119 -- Wisconsin: Water Park Resort Suite thru SummerTimber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- $138 -- Downtown Halifax Hotel w/Breakfast & Dinner, 30% OffHomewood Suites by Hilton Halifax-Downtown
- $203-$243 -- Carlsbad 4-Star Resort Near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $1639 & up -- Bangkok, Singapore & Hong Kong 9 Nts. w/AirTripMasters.com
* Some taxes, fees additional