Hungry in Buenos Aires? Learn how to order medialunas like a local.
Make sure you specify the kind of medialunas you'd like. These croissantlike pastries are a café breakfast staple, and come in two types: de grasa, which tend to be a little drier and skinnier but have a very delicate, mellow taste, and de manteca, which are plump, moist, sweet, and, like all good things, come in threes. See Buenos Aires Restaurant.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1059 & up -- 5-Nt. All-Incl. St. Croix Trip w/Air, $450 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1115 & up -- 6-Nt. Madrid & Barcelona Trip w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com
- $203-$243 -- Carlsbad 4-Star Resort Near Legoland, 40% OffSheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa
- $195 & up -- NYC: Weekends at 4-Star Downtown HotelSheraton New York Tribeca
- $2310 & up -- French Riviera 5-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $125 -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
* Some taxes, fees additional