Happy first day of Spring! Here's a classic Paris walk to celebrate the season.
Some of the greatest artists and writers of the 20th century were attracted to winding streets and bustling boulevards of Paris's Left Bank between the end of WWI and the social upheavals of the 1960s, and you can still walk the streets where they lived and worked. See details of our favorite Paris walk.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Wish you included some photos or a video in your article, "Paris Walk"
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $2446 -- Luxe Ireland Castle Vacation w/Air & Car RentalAer Lingus Vacations
- $149-$169 -- Florida: Pensacola Hotel Spring Sale, 40% OffVisit Pensacola
- $519 & up -- 7-Night Caribbean Cruise on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $180* & up -- Europe & Scandinavia Spring Fares, One-WayNorwegian Air Shuttle
- $3199 -- Hamilton Island & Sydney Vacation w/Air, Save $700Tourism Australia
* Some taxes, fees additional