Happy first day of Spring! Here's a classic Paris walk to celebrate the season.
Some of the greatest artists and writers of the 20th century were attracted to winding streets and bustling boulevards of Paris's Left Bank between the end of WWI and the social upheavals of the 1960s, and you can still walk the streets where they lived and worked. See details of our favorite Paris walk.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Wish you included some photos or a video in your article, "Paris Walk"
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $80 & up -- Maryland: New Top-Rated Wellness Hotel, 20% OffEVEN Hotel Rockville
- $699 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Bermuda Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $135 -- Seattle 4-Diamond Hotel incl. Valentine's DayThe Westin Seattle
- $1399 -- Queenstown & Christchurch Adventure w/Tours & CarTravelscene
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
* Some taxes, fees additional