Happy first day of Spring! Here's a classic Paris walk to celebrate the season.
Some of the greatest artists and writers of the 20th century were attracted to winding streets and bustling boulevards of Paris's Left Bank between the end of WWI and the social upheavals of the 1960s, and you can still walk the streets where they lived and worked. See details of our favorite Paris walk.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Wish you included some photos or a video in your article, "Paris Walk"
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $289 & up -- Ends 1/31: Cruise Sale w/Up to $300 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $609 & up -- Los Cabos Beachfront Vacation w/Air, $280 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $719 & up -- Cancun: All-Incl. 'Riu' Trip w/Air & Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $144-$154 -- Suite: 4-Star All-Incl. Jamaica Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
* Some taxes, fees additional