Happy first day of Spring! Here's a classic Paris walk to celebrate the season.
Some of the greatest artists and writers of the 20th century were attracted to winding streets and bustling boulevards of Paris's Left Bank between the end of WWI and the social upheavals of the 1960s, and you can still walk the streets where they lived and worked. See details of our favorite Paris walk.
Member Comments (1) Post a Comment
Wish you included some photos or a video in your article, "Paris Walk"
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Ultimate Guide to Louisville's Hip Neighborhoods
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Things Not to Do on a Cruise
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Safaris in the U.S.
- $999 & up -- Ireland Trips & Castle Stays, Save up to $450Tourism Ireland
- $99 -- Baltimore-Area Hotel incl. $20 CreditHunt Valley Inn, A Wyndham Grand
- $149-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $129 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $119 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $699* & up -- South America Business Fares from U.S. (R/T)LAN
* Some taxes, fees additional