Limited time in Puerto Rico? Head to Old San Juan for compact sightseeing.
Many people find themselves with a single day, or less, to explore San Juan. If you've only got one day, head straight for Old San Juan. The incredible scenery, history, shopping, and dining here make this compact, walkable area the best place for single-day exploration. See Fodor's Guide to Old San Juan.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $189 & up -- Tucson 4-Diamond Resort in Spring, Save 30%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
- $1799 & up -- Venice, Florence & Rome w/Air and RailFriendly Planet Travel
- $939 & up -- Costa Rica: 4-Star, All-Inclusive Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $3525 -- Kenya Land-Only Safari incl. Masai MaraAfrican Travel, Inc.
- $258 & up -- Ireland Trips & Castle Stays, Save up to $480Featured Destination: Ireland
- $115 -- Playa Del Carmen Adult-Only Escape, Save 30%Deseo [Hotel + Lounge]
* Some taxes, fees additional