Limited time in Puerto Rico? Head to Old San Juan for compact sightseeing.
Many people find themselves with a single day, or less, to explore San Juan. If you've only got one day, head straight for Old San Juan. The incredible scenery, history, shopping, and dining here make this compact, walkable area the best place for single-day exploration. See Fodor's Guide to Old San Juan.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $459 & up -- 7-Night Canada & New England Cruise on CarnivalCarnival Cruise Line
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno
- $729 & up -- Adults Only: Luxe Jamaica All-Incl. Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $119 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 40%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $109 -- Jersey Shore: Historic Oceanfront Hotel, 50% OffThe Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
- $669 & up -- Aruba 4-Night Beach Getaway w/Air, Save $650CheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional