Limited time in Puerto Rico? Head to Old San Juan for compact sightseeing.
Many people find themselves with a single day, or less, to explore San Juan. If you've only got one day, head straight for Old San Juan. The incredible scenery, history, shopping, and dining here make this compact, walkable area the best place for single-day exploration. See Fodor's Guide to Old San Juan.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $53 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $325 -- Waikiki: 5-Star Royal Hawaiian Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $1995 -- Europe's Newest River Cruise: 7 Nights at $600 OffEmerald Waterways
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
* Some taxes, fees additional