Limited time in Puerto Rico? Head to Old San Juan for compact sightseeing.
Many people find themselves with a single day, or less, to explore San Juan. If you've only got one day, head straight for Old San Juan. The incredible scenery, history, shopping, and dining here make this compact, walkable area the best place for single-day exploration. See Fodor's Guide to Old San Juan.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $125 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $2899 -- Hong Kong & China: 10-Night Trip on 5-Star AirlineHong Kong Tourism Board
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
* Some taxes, fees additional