Limited time in Puerto Rico? Head to Old San Juan for compact sightseeing.
Many people find themselves with a single day, or less, to explore San Juan. If you've only got one day, head straight for Old San Juan. The incredible scenery, history, shopping, and dining here make this compact, walkable area the best place for single-day exploration. See Fodor's Guide to Old San Juan.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 5 Small Airlines You Should Know
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 10 Best Carry-On Bags for 2014
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $152 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $159 -- Caribbean 5-Night Cruise on Princess w/$50 CreditPrincess Cruises
- $1170 & up -- Weeklong Irish Castle Escape w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $912 & up -- 3-Nts. at Luxe Santiago Hotel using MasterCardW Santiago
- $629 & up -- Riviera Maya: Beachside Escape w/Air, Save $320CheapCaribbean.com
* Some taxes, fees additional