Planning a family trip? Consider giving everyone his or her own bag.
Individual suitcases (preferably different colors—red for one, blue for another) help you locate items in a hurry. This will make life easy at the airport, as even little kids are not only capable of toting around a mini-Pullman—they often enjoy it.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Approved: Best Checked Luggage for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- 5 Reasons to Visit Nuremberg
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $1170 & up -- Weeklong Irish Castle Escape w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $1048* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2696* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $726* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $119-$149 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
* Some taxes, fees additional