Enjoy a picnic with our quick travel meal tips.
The proliferation of inviting prepared-food shops, chichi delis, boulangeries, and the like mean that you can cobble together a veritable feast without forking over a tip. Find a special sanctuary—a bench overlooking a canal, a low stone wall in a park, a shady and grassy spot under blossoming trees—and bring your Leatherman or other multipurpose slicing-and-bottle-opening tool.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- $159 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $89 -- Orlando Hotel w/Breakfast and Upgrade, 50% OffBest Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- $59* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $218 & up -- D.C.: Chic W Hotel next to White House, 30% offW Washington DC
- $99* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America
- $199 & up -- Norwegian Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
* Some taxes, fees additional