Happy St. Patrick's Day! Follow our tips to find the best pubs in Ireland.
To distinguish the real gold from the sparkling pyrite, look for a qualified bar staff (a uniform of white shirt and black trousers is a good sign), at least one man over sixty drinking at the bar (he should know the good bars by now, right?), no TV, and no recorded music (a pub is a place to talk). See our favorite Dublin Pubs.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $759 & up -- Punta Cana All-Inclusive Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $545 & up -- Waikiki 3-Nt. Vacations w/Air & Car RentalPleasant Holidays
- $119-$129 -- PA: Elegant Bethlehem Mansion incl. WeekendsSayre Mansion
- $199 & up -- 4-Star Westin Times Square Hotel, 25% OffThe Westin New York At Times Square
- $1056 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $5799 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise incl. Air & ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
* Some taxes, fees additional