Arrive early for your first spa appointment to make the most of the spa facilities.
Check in at least 20 minutes prior to your first treatment. The earlier you arrive, the longer you can enjoy the spa’s gratis amenities, like relaxation areas, pools, and steam rooms.
Member Comments (2) Post a Comment
Yes it's a short and simple tip but a good one! Many spas have excellent amenities that can be used before or after your appointment.
this is short??
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $119 & up -- Vancouver 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $249-$269 -- New 4-Star Punta Cana 'Westin' Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $175 & up -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
* Some taxes, fees additional