For an unspoiled Caribbean experience, check out Dominica's best national park.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous land in the south-central interior (covering 9% of Dominica) is the island's crown jewel. Named after one of the highest mountains on the island, it contains the island's famous "boiling lake," majestic waterfalls, and cool mountain lakes. Learn more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $199-$239 -- Oahu: Waikiki 4-Star Resort, 60% OffHilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
- $1379 -- South Ireland 6-Night Gold Package in AprilTourism Ireland
- $138 & up -- San Francisco: 4-Star Hotel Holiday DealsSan Francisco Travel
- $118 & up -- Downtown D.C. Holiday Hotel Sale, up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
* Some taxes, fees additional