For an unspoiled Caribbean experience, check out Dominica's best national park.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous land in the south-central interior (covering 9% of Dominica) is the island's crown jewel. Named after one of the highest mountains on the island, it contains the island's famous "boiling lake," majestic waterfalls, and cool mountain lakes. Learn more.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $55 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanview Suite, Save 35%Hotel Blue
- $77-$85 -- Quebec City 4-Diamond Hotel into June, 40% OffHilton Quebec
- $129-$189 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $4069 & up -- Southeast Asia Trip w/Cruise, $299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $159 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $209 & up -- Boston 4-Star Hotel near Newbury St., 30% OffSheraton Boston
* Some taxes, fees additional