Looking for peace and quiet? Be aware of the spring-break factor in the Bahamas.
Between the end of February and mid-April you'll find a lot of vacationing college students on spring break, which includes beach parties, sports events, and entertainment. Plan accordingly. Plan Your Bahamas Trip.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
* Some taxes, fees additional